With the recent opening of the Charlotte Immigration Court, many law firms have chosen to expand their practice to include immigration, with little or no experience in this area. It is important to understand that Immigration is governed by Federal law and as a result more complex than other areas of law and involves many nuances. Choosing an attorney who is not an immigration Lawyer can often involve unnecessary delays in processing, exorbitant legal fees and sadly irreversible damage to your case.
Selecting the Charlotte immigration Law Offices of David A. Concha, you can be confident that your case will be managed by an immigration Lawyer with 14 years worth of experience. We understand that these issues not only affect you the client but your families well-being and future.
- Family Based
- K-1 Fiancee Visa
- K-3 Spouse Visa
- Adjustment of Status Marriage Petitions
- VAWA (Domestic Violence)
- U Visa (Victims of Crime)
- I-601/I-60a provisional waivers
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status. (SIJS)
- Parole in Place for immediate family of those in the armed forces, reserve or former members of the armed forces or reserve.
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Deportation & Removal Defense
- Bond Hearing
- Deferred Inspection
- Jail Visit
- NACARA-Nicaraguan Adjustment & Central Relief Act
- TPS-Temporary Protected Status
- USCIS Interview
- Employment Based
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Professionals) Visas
- J-1/Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
- P-1 Artists & Athletes Visas
- R-1 Religious Worker Visas
- TN Status Under the NAFTA
- EB-1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors & Researchers & Multinational Executives & Managers
- EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
- EB-3 Skilled Workers & Professionals
- EB-4 Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers
- Labor Certification
For assistance with your immigration needs, contact immigration Lawyer David Concha today at (704) 525-8824.